Aperture combines the control and speed pros want for demanding photo tasks with the easy learning curve iPhoto users need to step up to an advanced photo tool. It has been fully optimized for the Retina display on the new MacBook Pro, letting you browse and edit high-resolution images with remarkable clarity and resolution. And with a new unified photo library, you can now move seamlessly from iPhoto to Aperture — and back — without having to import, export, or reprocess your photos. Aperture is packed with innovative adjustment tools to refine your images, including a revolutionary Auto White Balance that uses skin tones to correct color casts, and a professional Auto Enhance that applies Exposure, Vibrancy, Curves, and more with a single click. It also includes powerful Brushes for painting image adjustments onto parts of your photo, and dozens of ready-to-use professional photo Effects. You can share your photos directly to Facebook and Flickr, add them to your Photo Stream, and showcase your best work as an impressive coffee table-style photo book or as stunning slideshows that weave together photos, audio, text, and HD video.
What's New In This Version:
• Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly during image import
• Nikon P7700 RAW images are now displayed correctly in the Import window
• Thumbnails with version names longer than 250 characters are now displayed correctly
• Fixes an issue that could cause multiple warning dialogs to appear when web albums are synced after waking from sleep
• Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when uploading photos to Photo Stream
• Shared Photo Stream invitation lists now scroll correctly
• Includes stability and performance improvements
You can purchase Aperture from the App Store for $79.99.