● United States was responsible for much of the growth in iOS revenues, while China proved to be an up-and-coming revenue contributor and also led the growth in iOS downloads
● Russia was a key factor in Google Play downloads growth
● Japan and South Korea continued to drive notable revenue growth for Google Play
● Games has grown to account for 70% of revenue in the iOS App Store and 80% in Google Play.
● Photo and Video apps grew to become the third largest in iOS downloads
● Education apps increased in iOS revenue to become the fourth largest worldwide
● Social grew in Google Play downloads to enter the Top 5 category rankings
You can read the full report at the link below...