Yahoo! Mail App is Updated With iPad Support
Yahoo has released an update to the Yahoo! Mail app that brings support for the iPad.
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
What's New In This Version:
Especially designed for your iPad, this app lets you sit back, relax, and effortlessly sift through emails:
✔ Full screen “Reading mode”: Email with photos, newsletters, and shared articles now appear beautifully in full screen at the tap of a button. Flip through messages as in a magazine.
✔ Advanced options for message actions: Upon selection, messages are automatically grouped by sender, so you can keep your Inbox more organized. Delete unnecessary social media notifications, star messages from a friend, move messages from family into folders, all in a few taps.
● New "Starred" folder: Conveniently find all your starred messages in one place. Available on both iPhone and iPad.
● Extended support to more languages: Romanian, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Swedish, Greek
You can download Yahoo! Mail from the App Store for free.