Nike+ FuelBand App Gets Support for Friends and Sharing
Nike has updated its Nike+ FuelBand app with the ability to add friends, create custom leader boards, and share you achievements. To use the app you need a Nike+ FuelBand.
Nike+ FuelBand measures your everyday activity and turns it into NikeFuel. It also tracks each step and calories burned. You Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
• See your daily activity breakdown and view your progress by week, month or year.
• Automatically send all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
• Unlock achievements, view the celebrations and save your badges in your trophy case. Bragging optional.
• Share your NikeFuel and achievements with friends on Facebook and Twitter. Get cheered on and stay motivated.
• Connect, compare and compete with your Facebook friends.
• Customize the display on your Nike+ FuelBand or change your Daily Goal — right from the app.
What's New In This Version:
FRIENDS: Introducing Nike+ Friends
Have friends with a Nike+ FuelBand? See where they stack up on your custom leader board.
SHARING: Tell Your Story
Just had your best day ever? Add a photo and share it to highlight where you were and who you were with when you hit your goal.
You can download Nike+ FuelBand from the App Store for free.