FedEx App Gets New Delivery Management Features
FedEx has updated its iOS app to let users customize deliveries to their home using the FedEx Delivery Manager.
FedEx Mobile provides a quick and easy way to manage your deliveries. Track the status of your packages, find FedEx locations and customize your shipments and deliveries.
- Find a FedEx location near you using GPS
- View the status of your FedEx shipments
- View the ship date and expected arrive date
- Receive shipment history, including signature details
- Forward tracking results
- Create custom watch lists for monitoring important shipments
- Add notes to shipments
- Nickname your shipments
Additional functionality is available on the mobile website by clicking fedex.com from the mobile app menu. Through the mobile website, you can create a Mobile Shipping Label, schedule a pickup, get a rate quote, and more. Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list.
What's New In This Version:
Sign-up and use FedEx Delivery Manager* to customize deliveries to your home. You can request to:
- Schedule the delivery
- Deliver to another address
- Provide delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Schedule a vacation hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location
* Available for residential deliveries with U.S. destinations.
You can download FedEx Mobile from the App Store for free.