Apple Store App Adds iPhone Upgrade Eligibility and Delivery Notifications
Apple has updated its Apple Store app with iPhone upgrade eligibility and iPhone delivery notifications.
When you’re on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple. You can also use it to make Genius Bar and workshop reservations at the Apple Store. And it’s also the easiest way to get a new iPhone — right from your current iPhone.
- Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. only).
- Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (available in select countries).
- Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
What's New In This Version:
- Choose to receive notifications that let you know exactly when you’re eligible for upgrade pricing on a new iPhone. And since all you need to complete the order is your Apple ID and password, buying your new iPhone is fast and easy (US only).
- Stay on top of your delivery with notifications. We’ll let you know when your order ships, keep you informed of any updates, and notify you when it’s delivered.
You can download Apple Store from the App Store for free.