Apple Patents Method for Locating a Vehicle in a Parking Garage

Apple Patents Method for Locating a Vehicle in a Parking Garage

lensomse - October 23, 2014 at 8:18pm
A lot of people forget where they parked their cars and they would find this application very useful. Nowadays a lot of new technologies like parking sensors and blind spot detection are used in vehicles, the http://www.collisionrepairexperts.com specialists can give you more details about such technologies and would surely help you in finding the best one suitable for your car.
lamonte - July 4, 2014 at 1:07pm
I would surely need this application when I go in town for shopping, the mall`s parking lot is huge and sometimes I spend more than 10 minutes to search for my car. Now my car is being repaired by the specialists from Excel Auto but when it will be finished I will buy this app to make sure I will find my car very fast.
justabrake - April 26, 2013 at 9:21am
SIRI find my car ! Apple has one thing in mind and that is the one with the most patents wins
iPhoneEverything - April 25, 2013 at 9:25pm
Its a good idea to just add to the already good phone apple trying to move into cars now
davidupa - April 25, 2013 at 8:38pm
WTF this is that shocking new "breakthrough" ? Useless like passbook, nike+, newstand. Pathetic ....
Nuck Chorris - April 26, 2013 at 4:09am
There's already a method for that.. it's called usung your brain.
Anuka - May 5, 2013 at 4:29pm
After submitting my feabdeck, I received the message, "Thank for dogfooding the new Blogger iPhone App." There should be a "you" after "Thank". But also, why use such an unused phrase such as "dogfooding"? Your average person is not going to know what that means.Things that I would like in new versions:- Preview post as it will look when published (either in Editor or in Safari Mobile)- Hyperlink feature (we shouldn't have to add in any HTML code)- Filter down posts so we can only look at Drafts for instance- Sort posts so we can look at the most recent modified posts on the first page listing- View blog's Stats- Moderate Comments