Roku App is Updated With Ability to Play Photos and Music Simultaneously
The Roku app for iPhone has been updated with the ability to play photos and music simultaneously, manual device setup, auto pairing, and more.
Turn your iOS device into a control center for your Roku streaming player.
• Browse and add several hundred Roku channels in the Roku Channel Store
• Enjoy your iPhone’s photos and music on your Roku player (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, new Roku HD and Roku LT players and Roku Streaming Stick)
• Quick launch and rate your Roku channels
• Control your Roku player with a touch or gesture remote control. Includes instant replay, back and options buttons
• Enter text with the keyboard
• Name and switch between multiple Roku players
What's New In This Version:
• Added ability to play photos and music simultaneously in Play On Roku without pre-selecting music in slideshow settings. Multiple songs can be played during a slideshow.
• Improved discovery of Roku players on your home network. “Try again” initiates a scan of your network for available players using multiple discovery methods.
• Added ability to enter the IP address of a Roku player manually in the case that your Roku player is not detected by the mobile app.
• App now automatically pairs with a Roku player when that player is the only player associated with your Roku user account.
• Improved the Roku player selection screen to display and distinguish Roku players available for pairing, Roku players in your account but not on your home network and Roku players on your home network but not associated with your Roku account.
• Stability improvements.
• Bug fixes.
You can download Roku from the App Store for free.