EasyJet Adds Support for Passbook Boarding Passes
EasyJet has announced support for mobile check-in and boarding passes at six airports.
easyJet just got easier for iPhone users with this FREE easyJet app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy!
What's New In This Version:
You asked for it. We've added mobile check-in and boarding passes! For now we're trialling it for flights departing from 6 airports – Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Manchester, Nice, Southend and Stansted.
Subject to a successful trial we'll be working hard with our airport partners to roll this out to further airports.
* Check-in on your mobile or PC and then simply download the boarding pass to your mobile
* Add your easyJet boarding pass to Passbook (iOS 6 and above users only)
* Check-in up to two hours before you fly
* If you've only got a cabin bag, just go straight to security and onto your gate
* Mobile check-in works for your own bookings and those made for you by others, just login or 'add a booking'
* 1 mobile boarding pass per flight, per single device during initial trial
* No need to have an easyJet account
* See which flights you still need to check-in for
* No need for a network or internet connection to access your boarding passes, once downloaded they're stored offline. So no roaming charges.
And we're planning to extend the trial to 'multiple boarding passes' on one mobile device at selected airports very soon, which will be great news for families or groups travelling together.
You can download easyJet mobile from the App Store for free.