Elegantly designed with an aluminum finish body and glossy black top, the miniStack MAX matches the size of the Mac mini for a stackable, seamless look. The miniStack MAX also provides Plug and Play ease of use with any Mac or PC that has an available USB 3.0, USB 2.0, FireWire 800, FireWire 400, or eSATA port. With its "quad-interface" versatility and ultra-compact form factor, the miniStack MAX delivers cross-platform portability, enabling users to move easily among multiple Macintosh computers and laptops and virtually any Windows-based computer with a USB, FireWire, or eSATA port.
● Storage options from 0GB enclosure kits up to 4TB Plug and Play solutions
● DVD/CD read/write and Blu-ray read or Blu-ray read/write optical drive
● USB hub with three USB 3.0/2.0 ports, one with 2.1Amp power for charging devices like the iPad
● Two FireWire 800 ports (backward compatible with FireWire 400) and one eSATA port
● Front panel easy access SD card reader (SDXC)
● MagLev fan (same as used in the Mac mini) offers frictionless, whisper-quiet operation
● Integrated Kensington Security Slot for theft prevention
● Smart Power switch - in switched on position, unit powers up and down in tandem with computer
● High-quality, double-shielded FireWire 800 and USB 3.0/2.0 connection cables included
● Identical footprint to 2010 and later Mac mini (measures 2.3 (H) x 7.7 (W) x 7.7 (D) inches)
● Durable aluminum finish complements Mac models as well as aluminum finished PCs
Offered in 0GB Kits and complete solutions with capacities ranging from 500GB to 4.0TB, the miniStack MAX is available immediately from Newer Technology's exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC) and through the retail channel priced starting at $195.
Read More [via Desire This]