Whether you’re traveling, commuting, standing in line or simply relaxing at home, Pocket lets you save content you discover from your browser or favorite apps into a beautiful universal list.
● WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, recipes or pretty much anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or browser.
● VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
● EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the readability and watchability of any page.
● PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
What's New In This Version:
- Opening a Send to Friend notification will now display the shared item
- Added support for Drafts app
- Re-added the missing "Show App Badge Count" option (for real this time!)
- Resolved errors with sharing to App.net
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Improvements to Evernote Sharing:
- Fixed crashes when sharing to Evernote
- Fixed issue where tags were not saving successfully in Evernote
- Fixed issue where “Include Full Text" option was not honored
- Fixed issue where inline links would not be preserved
You can download Pocket from the App Store for free.