Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages. With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
What's New In This Version:
- Geofencing feature: Scenes can now automatically turn on when coming home and turn off when leaving home
- Scenes can now be switched on or off using a timer between 1 and 59 minutes
- Alarms can now be set to recur in a weekly schedule and with a random offset for the start and end time
- Fades of alarms now start at the set time instead of ending at the set time
- Increased reliability of alarms
- Improved vibrant colors for LivingColors and hue lights and added support for LivingWhites
- When activating a scene the lights change at the same time synchronously
- Compatible lights can now be added to the system using their serial number
For new functionality you should update the hue bridge to the latest firmware, make sure it is connected to the internet
You can download Philips Hue from the App Store for free.