eBay App Gets New Look and Feel, Multiple Item Checkout, Improved Bidding
eBay has released a significant update to its iPhone app featuring a new look and feel, multiple item checkout, larger search result photos, drivers license scanning, improved last minute bidding and more.
Tap into the world's largest marketplace with the Official eBay for iPhone app! Now you can buy and sell items, compare prices, access our powerful search tools and so much more all from the palm of your hand.
The new eBay for iPhone app is more powerful than ever, offering you more of the eBay functionality you love wrapped up in a shiny, smooth user interface. Selling is a breeze with the streamlined, mobile-friendly listing flow. The integrated RedLaser barcode scanner makes it easy to search for items, sell and add tracking information. eBay buyers will never miss the opportunity to snag that one of a kind item with instant mobile bidding, Best Offer and Buy It Now.
Make the eBay app work for you. Set up notifications and bid alerts to let you know when your item is ending, when you've been outbid, won or sold an item, received an offer, payment or message, and more! Saved searches and Saved sellers allow you to easily access your favorite items, members and stores with one quick tap. You can also share items with friends via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter.
What's New In This Version:
- New and improved look and feel
- Checkout multiple items at a time with the new eBay Shopping Cart (US and UK only)
- Tap the grid icon at the top of search results to see larger photos (iOS 6 required)*
- Scan your drivers license for fast and easy eBay registration (available in select US states)
- Improved last minute bidding
- Selling support for Spain
- Many bug fixes and enhancements
*New search results will be available over the next two weeks
You can download eBay from the App Store for free.