UPS Releases an App for the iPad
UPS has released a new app for the iPad that lets you easily manage your deliveries by tracking, nicknaming shipments, and viewing your package’s progress on a map.
You can also quickly find UPS service locations via GPS. Need to reroute or reschedule a delivery? No problem! For UPS My Choice members, this app provides the flexibility to reschedule, redirect, or authorize shipment release so that UPS can leave packages when you won't be home to sign in person.
Without logging in, you can:
- Track packages and freight shipments
- Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
- See the current location of your package on a map
- Find UPS service locations via GPS
When you log in, you can also:
- Sync your recent tracks from ups.com
- Nickname tracked shipments
- Enroll in UPS My Choice
- Use UPS My Choice to take action on your incoming deliveries
- Set your delivery preferences
You can download UPS for iPad from the App Store for free.
Read More [via 9to5Mac]