The Simpsons: Tapped Out Update Brings Agnes Skinner, New Buildings, More
Electronic Arts has updated its popular Simpsons: Tapped Out game with level 29 featuring Agnes Skinner, new buildings, quests, and more.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
Ways It's Fun:
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
What's New In This Version:
Take your town to the next level! Level 29 is here with Agnes Skinner, new buildings, quests and more.
• Buildings: Watch performances at the Open Air Stage, shop at the Sprawl-Mart and enjoy Silhouette Night at the Skinner House.
• Character: Have Agnes win at bingo and taunt the elderly.
• Decorations: Increase your vanity with the Springfield Park Entrance and Cobblestone Walls.
• Quests: Will mother and son be a happy family or will Agnes drive Skinner out of house and home?
You can download The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store for free.