Pandora App Gets Improved Facebook Integration, Easy Access to Music Details
Pandora has updated its radio app for iOS with improved sharing on Facebook, the ability to tap artwork for additional music details, and easy access to the enhanced track menu.
Pandora Radio is free personalized radio that only plays music you’ll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a custom "station" that plays similar music.
You can subscribe to Pandora One for $3.99 per month for:
• No Ads everywhere you listen to Pandora
Plus the following features on the web:
• Higher Quality Audio
• Desktop Application
• Custom Skins
• Fewer Interruptions
What's New In This Version:
The latest update to Pandora for iPhone lets you:
• Publish and curate the music you love on Facebook and help your friends discover new music
• Customize what you share to Facebook in your Pandora privacy settings
• Tap the album artwork to discover additional music details including lyrics, artist info, and more
• Easily access the enhanced track menu to create a new station or share, purchase, and bookmark your music
… and of course, every release includes the usual assortment of performance improvements and bug fixes.
You can download Pandora Radio from the App Store for free.