gMusic App for iOS Adds Support for Google Play Music All Access
Google Play Music All Access is now available on iOS via the gMusic app. Google announced the service earlier this month at its I/O conference. All Access is priced at $9.99/month in the U.S. with a 30 day free trial. If you start a trial by June 30th, you will pay $7.99/month.
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
-Create Radio Stations
-Add music to your Library directly in the app
-Pioneer AppRadio support
-10 band Equalizer
-Full Playlist Editing
-Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
-Universal App/iPad Support
- Lock screen integration with iOS 5
- Airplay Support
- Very fast load times.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
What's New In This Version:
● Google Play All Access support!*
● Create/play Radio Stations right in the app.
● Search, listen, and add music to your library from inside the app
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access
You can purchase gMusic from the App Store for $1.99.