Transit gets you there. (works in 37 cities including NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia). Wherever you are, just pull Transit out of your pocket and quickly see the next departure for all the public transit routes near you. Not sure how to go somewhere? Just let Transit know where you're headed and our trip planner will map out the quickest way to get there.
- Schedules and itineraries for nearby routes (real-time where available)
- Real-time vehicle locations on the map (where available)
- Multimodal trip planner giving you the 4 quickest ways to reach your destination
- Offline access to schedules and itineraries
- Favorites, to keep the routes you frequently use at the top of the list
- Location offsetting to see transit routes at another location
- Smart direction save, that remembers your preferred direction depending on your location
- Always up-to-date data for all supported Transit agencies
- Downloadable city bundles
Transit works with the following transit agencies
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, NJ Transit, Long Island Rail Road, Metro-North Railroad, PATH)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, AMT*, STL*, autres CITs)
- Chicago (CTA*, Metra, Pace)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, Big Blue Bus, MetroLInk, RTA, OCTA)
- San Francisco (MUNI*, BART*, AC Transit*, VTA, Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit, County Connection*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
- Washington D.C. (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Arlington Transit*, Ride On*, Fairfax Connector)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Atlanta (MARTA)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, Sound Transit*, City of Seattle, Kingcounty Marine Division)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit)
- Baltimore (MdTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Houston (METRO)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, Scott County Transit*, SouthWest Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
* Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
What's New In This Version:
- Transit is now 100% free!
- Real-time vehicle locations where available.
- New Transit Modes settings let you disable particular modes within a transit agency.
- Autocomplete suggestions now include recent locations.
- New sorting order in Nearby mode taking into account departure time, mode (subway vs bus), distance and favorites.
- Improved schedule popover (long tap on right side of nearby routes cell).
- Offset your location from any stop on an itinerary path.
- Tons of bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can download The Transit App from the App Store for free.