The markets are:
● Asheville, North Carolina
● Roanoke , Virginia
● Longview , Washington
● Leonardtown, Maryland
● Goldsboro, North Carolina
● Port Townsend/North Whidbey Island/Camano Island, Washington
● Shelton, Washington
● Culpepper, Virginia
The company says the benefits of its LTE network include:
● Faster speeds. LTE technology is capable of delivering speeds faster than many other mobile Internet technologies. Customers can stream, download, upload and game faster than ever before.
● Cool new devices. AT&T offers several LTE-compatible devices, including new AT&T 4G LTE smartphones and tablets.
● Faster response time. LTE technology offers lower latency, or the processing time it takes to move data through a network, such as how long it takes to start downloading a webpage or file once you’ve sent the request. Lower latency helps to improve services like mobile gaming, two-way video calling and telemedicine.
● More efficient use of spectrum. Wireless spectrum is a finite resource, and LTE uses spectrum more efficiently than other technologies, creating more space to carry data traffic and services and to deliver a better network experience.