Skype App Updated With Easier Switching Between Headset, Speaker, Bluetooth
Skype has released an update to its iOS app that makes it easy to switch between your headset, speaker, or Bluetooth device.
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
Join over 250 million people every month using Skype
- Get started with Skype on your iPhone and find your friends in an instant.
Call friends on Skype
- Enjoy free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype.
Talk to friends in an instant
- Instant message your friends in a flash plus send emoticons.
- Send photos on your iPhone directly to friends or family via Skype. There's no limit on the size of the photo you can send, so you can share a moment without reaching email size limits or paying expensive MMS charges.
Call mobiles and landlines
- Add a little Skype Credit to send low-cost SMS messages or call friends on their mobile or landline.
No WiFi? No problem
- Skype works on 3G* and WiFi – so you can stay in touch, even if you’re out and about.
Chat with anyone, anywhere
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs and even TVs. Whatever device your friend or family uses, Skype just works. Simple.
What's New In This Version:
- Easily switch between headset, speaker or Bluetooth device
- One-to-one chats now appear in the correct order
- New introduction screens for first time use
- General fixes and improvements
You can download Skype from the App Store for free.