ReadKit App for Mac OS X is Updated With RSS Support
ReadKit, a read later OS X app with support for numerous services, has been updated with RSS support.
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Pinboard, Delicious articles and Fever or NewsBlur RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
• Read later services: Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
• Bookmark services: Pinboard and Delicious
• Feed services: Fever, NewsBlur and built-in RSS engine
• Offline reading
• Simple views with focus on the content
• Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
• Change between original and stripped down content with a click
• Built-in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
• The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
• Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
• Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
• Customizable smart folders
• Full support for Pocket, Readability, Pinboard and Delicious tags
• Focus mode: reading without interface elements
• OS X Notification Center support
• Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Email, iMessage or Evernote
• Full support for high resolution Retina displays
• Preference to display unread items in the dock
• OPML import
What's New In This Version:
ReadKit 2.0 is a major update which adds support for RSS services: Fever, NewsBlur and built-in RSS. This version extends ReadKit's capabilities with smart folders and contains several other improvements and fixes.
• New services: Fever, NewsBlur and built-in RSS
• Smart folders with live update
• Notification center integration
• Preference to save and restore reading positions
• Preference to cache images locally for all read later services
• Preference to confirm deletion of bookmarks
• Improved sync performance
• Several other improvements and fixes
You can purchase ReadKit from the App Store for $4.99.