Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What's New In This Version:
Improved voice search!
● Say what you want and get results back without typing
● Faster voice recognition with text streamed on the fly
● Get answers spoken back to you with web results tailored to your questions
Faster page reloading
● Pages reload faster even when the network is slow or unavailable
Stability / security improvements and bug fixes
You can download Chrome from the App Store for free. For those who want to try the new feature on their desktops, Google launched its conversational voice search feature for Chrome 27 last month.