Background Manager allows the user to enable backgrounding for true multitasking on iOS. The default iOS multitasking works by suspending the process in the memory. However with the Background Manager, you can choose to run any app on the background as if it was running on foreground.
* Please note that this is NOT Backgrounder, the codes are written from scratch to bring Backgrounder-like functions to iOS 6.x.
What's New In This Version:
● fix not showing splash image when app in forced mode is launching
● fix touch issue
● change control of auto launch/relaunch option: only can set On at Forced mode
● clear some apps issues (After update, If issue exists yet, please mail me)
● add push notification by RemoteNotification only at Forced mode (LocalNotification push isn't supported, and badge isn't changed)
● more smooth app transition.
● change some English strings
● webapp doesn't support anymore
You can purchase Background Manager from the Cydia Store for $0.99.