Boxer is the first mobile email app to combine the best of your favorite mail features with some major improvements to help you get things done on the go. Boxer provides the ability to quickly triage your inbox and respond to new messages through simple swipe gestures. We also add a fast and easy to use To-do list that lives right where all of your to-dos already are - your inbox.
Boxer currently supports Gmail, Exchange (2007 +), Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo, iCloud, and AOL accounts only. Additional mail services are coming soon. Push notifications are only available for Gmail accounts at the moment.
A GREAT EMAIL CLIENT FIRST
* See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* Dropbox integration for file attachments
* Easily swipe to archive / trash / spam
* Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* Secure your email with a passcode or PIN
* Full Gmail label support
* Push notifications (Gmail only at this time)
* Support for Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Hotmail, iCloud, and AOL
… AND A GREAT TO-DO LIST
* Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* Track Requests you’ve made of others
* Add sortable priorities to your important messages
* Add due dates to message to track follow up over time
* Combined folders let you view tasks across accounts
* Drag and drop items to update priorities and due dates
* Dashboard shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* Great for the GTD (Getting Things Done) crowd
You can download Boxer from the App Store. It's free for the first 100,000 users. Take a look at the video below for more details...