AirPort Utility 1.3 Released to Support New AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
Apple has updated AirPort Utility for iOS with support for the new AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule.
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, Extreme, and Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change base station and network settings, or manage advanced features such as security modes, wireless channels, IPv6 configuration, and more.
• See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
• Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
• View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
• Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
• View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
• Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
• Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
• Configure base stations for IPv6
• View status or error messages
• Archive Time Machine backups
What's New In This Version:
AirPort Utility 1.3 allows you to configure and manage the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule with 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
You can download AirPort Utility from the App Store for free.