How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6

How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6

matt - June 30, 2013 at 9:26pm
ATTENTION to everyone attempting to downgrade to IOS 6 from the IOS 7 beta, You're basically OUT OF LUCK and are a prisoner of ios 7 beta until the real version comes out. It should be mentioned in the article. Basically what happens is if you downgrade to IOS 6 successfully, you're good except you can't get your contacts pictures etc. back. You'll get a message that says your IOS is to old to use the back up you have on itunes, and that you must update it, this means to save your information you have to plug in and RE UPDATE your device to IOS 7 beta, THEN you can restore your information, so at least you'll have your info, you'll just be stuck on IOS 7, You're basically trapped and I'm hoping for those of us who made impulsive decisions to update to the beta, when the real version comes out we will be able to sort this out. alternatively you can find a way to keep a record of all your information and pictures etc, then downgrade to IOS 6, and then put all your music and manually put your contacts back in and sync your pictures however. good luck with that though.
matt - June 30, 2013 at 8:07pm
it says that the software on my phone is too old to use my last back up
tauseef - June 29, 2013 at 9:57am
i updated to ios 7 and it worked for only one day now its keep restarting with blank screen i want to downgrade but it says firmware file not compatible..what shal i do pls help me
Itachi5474 - June 28, 2013 at 11:16pm
You must use the latest ipsw for the downgrade. If that doesn't work go on YouTube and refer to everythingapplepro or icrackuridevice. Also try tysiphonehelp. These guys helped me. Try them
pinkx - June 28, 2013 at 8:49am
it doesnt work for me either. it says "not compatible to my iPhone" any solution plz rply
Christopher Mariot - June 27, 2013 at 6:35pm
Make sure you have the right ipsw for your phone model. In my case, I did not require DFU mode to downgrade. Just alt+click on restore and navigate to the ipsw file. Good luck!
mo - June 26, 2013 at 2:15am
Don't use DFU mode or PWNED DFU mode, it makes iTunes stuck at "preparing iPhone for restore".
itachi5474 - June 25, 2013 at 8:16pm
If you have an iphone 5 you must use the ios 6.1.4 firmware. if you have any other iDevice. i will try and find out and let you know
Dixon - June 25, 2013 at 4:20pm
it doesnt work for me either. it says "not compatible to my iPhone" any solution?
Sandra - June 24, 2013 at 9:25pm
i backed up my iPhone, checked the preference list and whatnot [my back up was there] and after i restored my phone, i went to restore my back up, and it wasn't there!!! i checked the preference list again, and it was there, but it doesn't give me the option of using that back up. and i lost everything. help . :(