LINE Messaging App Gets Built-In Browser, Feature Improvements
The LINE messaging app has been updated with a built-in browser and numerous other improvements.
LINE is a new communication app which allows you to make FREE voice calls and send FREE Emoji messages whenever and wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
- Free voice calls!
・If you have LINE on your iPhone you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls, wherever and whenever you are. Talk for as much as you want and best of all, it’s free!
・Free for international calls too
- Messages Delivered to you Quick!
Instead of taking time to email/sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information.
・Express yourself using stickers and emoji.
・Send photos and voice messages with ease
・Available for PCs and smart-tablets
- New Social Networking Features
Much more fun and convenient!
・Home: Tell your friends all about what’s been going on lately using photos, videos, location info as well as text
・Timeline: Check what your friends have been up to in a timeline format and feel free to leave a comment
What's New In This Version:
- Added Themes featuring LINE characters
- Added an in-app browser
- Added a Home function for Official Accounts
- Enabled alerts in the Chats list for messages that failed to send
- Added a Photos button to the Chat room menu, where all Photos sent and received in that Chat room can be viewed
- New function to display users' LINE account QR codes on their profile pages
- Now available in German, Italian, and Portuguese (European)
You can download LINE from the App Store for free.