Shazam is Updated With New 'Pulse' Feature for Discovering New Music
Shazam has been updated with a new feature called 'Shazam Pulse' that lets users find fresh new music and preview from the trending real time charts.
Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly tag, and then explore, buy, share and comment. Tagging is unlimited, so use Shazam as much as you want.
Once you’ve tagged something, you can:
○ Buy from iTunes (and find others by the same artist)
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ Share tags on Shazam Friends
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also:
○ Preview and save your favorite tags
○ Share tags on Twitter, Facebook & G+
○ Explore what’s popular around the world with Shazam’s Interactive Maps
○ Tag without coverage, Shazam will match when you have a connection
What's New In This Version:
New on iPhone in 6.1:
○ Shazam Pulse – Find fresh new music and preview from the trending real time charts
○ Friends – Smoother loading
○ New look tab bar:
-Settings is now located on the top left of the home screen
-When a Friend tags, they appear in the tab bar
-Chart updates are displayed in the tab bar
New on iPad in 6.1:
○ Easier to delete tags from Favorites, tap edit then select tags
○ Improved stability in Friends feed
New on iPhone and iPad in 6.1:
○ Shazam Pulse – Discover new music by sampling of what’s being tagged right now. To find it on your iPad, swipe right on the home screen. To find it on your iPhone swipe right in Discover.
You can download Shazam from the App Store for free.