Audible Updates Its Audiobooks iOS App With BMW, MINI Integration
Audible has updated its Audiobooks app for iOS with chapter forward and back buttons, news notifications, as well as, BMW and MINI integration.
Not enough time for all the books you want to enjoy? Download the app by Audible, an Amazon company, to listen to books on the go. Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 100,000+ titles to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
• Transfer books to your device over wi-fi
• Chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits
• NEW! Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle app or device required)
• Connect to Facebook and Twitter to let your friends know what you’re listening to
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
What's New In This Version:
- Chapter forward and chapter back buttons added: Tap on the play bar to activate buttons that will allow you to navigate to the next and previous chapters.
- News notifications: Our news section now alerts you when there are new items in your feed.
- BMW integration: Drivers of BMWs that support "BMW Apps" can access Audible directly from their vehicle (iPhone only).
- MINI integration: Drivers of MINIs that are "MINI Connected" can access Audible directly from their vehicle (iPhone only).
Updates to sleep timer, accessibility, iTunes audio playback, Whispersync, and audio content downloads.
You can download Audiobooks from Audible from the App Store for free.