● Logic board is slightly narrower and has a new layout for connectors and other components.
● Main chip is not labeled with an A-series name.
● Date code on the bottom of the main chip reads "1243" indicating that it was manufactured in the 43rd week of 2012. This means it's either a very early prototype or it may in fact still be an A6.
● Battery has a part number of 616-0652 which is more recent than the part number of the iPhone 5's battery. It also has a higher capacity of 5.92 Whr compared to the iPhone 5's battery which has 5.45 Whr.
● Rear shell has pill shaped window for LED flash which aligns with rumors of a dual LED flash.
● Placeholder regulatory identifiers.
Apple is rumored to be releasing the iPhone 5S this fall alongside a low cost iPhone.
Take a look below...