Dropbox Update Brings Easier Way to Share Links, Adds Swipe Gesture
Dropbox has been updated to version 2.3 -- bringing a way to easily share folders and photos to family and friends. You can now swipe on any file to quickly share, move, delete, or favorite. Bug fixes and other improvements were made to the app as well.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up -- free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files— no more attachments!
• Add files to your "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos and videos in a snap or even take your work on the go. If something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New In This Version:
• Easily share a link to a folder
• Swipe on any file to quickly share, move, delete, or favorite
• Select and share multiple photos with your family, friends, and other humans
• Bug fixes and other magical performance improvements to keep you happy
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.