Additionally, there is a 3-day weather outlook on launch and breaking news alerts now take you directly to the story.
Join the conversation and get the latest news you need 24/7 from USA TODAY on your iPad. The app is wonderfully simple and easy to use. Plus, it delivers even more news content than ever before. It’s more advanced, more fun and there’s much more to explore.
Here’s what’s new in USA TODAY for iPad v3.0:
Deeper, richer and more visual storytelling as well as some great new features…
- Choose your news headlines view: scan the headlines with “List” or lean back and enjoy the image-rich “Grid”
- Save your stories: Not enough time to finish reading an article? Do you have to power down your iPad on the plane? No problem, just save the article and read it later!
- Media index: Do you want to interact with the news? Now you can access a vast selection of USA TODAY photo galleries and videos. Our news is now more informative and comprehensive
You can own your news experience…
How do you read the news? The new app lets you choose your news view: “list” or “grid”. The “list” view will give you a quick scan of the news in the morning when you’re on the go, and the “grid” view offers a visual look into the day’s stories when you have more time to kick up your feet.
Looking for quick access to the sports scores, Snapshots and more? Your favorite USA TODAY features are always close at hand - you can access them via a new sliding panel on the left side of the screen. Customize the panel to fit your interests, and hide it when you’re scanning the headlines.
How about the weather? Well, it’s still cool! USA TODAY has re-imagined its weather coverage with:
- A large, resizable weather map featuring radar and satellite animation
- 10 day forecast
- Hourly forecast
- Weather alert support
Since its launch, USA TODAY for iPad has become one of the most downloaded apps. Users love its simplicity, clarity, 24/7 news updates and the ability to quickly scan the news to get ready for the day.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPad app. If you don’t see a feature that you have been asking for, please be patient, it’s on the way!
BOLD. COLORFUL. DYNAMIC. IMPACTFUL. USEFUL.
Enjoy the USA TODAY app for iPad!
What's New In This Version:
Here’s what’s new in USA TODAY for iPad v3.2:
- New design for easy reading with a cleaner, more organized layout
- Improved navigation in an easily accessed drawer – just swipe to open!
- Handy 3-day weather outlook on launch
- Breaking news alerts now take you directly to the story, if available.
- New short cut to download all headlines with just a long-press of the refresh button
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPad app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see a feature that you have been asking for, please be patient, it’s on the way!
You can download USA TODAY for iPad from the App Store for free.