Instagram Gets Support for Taking Photos and Videos in Landscape Orientation
Instagram has been updated to take photos and videos in landscape orientation. Additionally, support for Cinema has been introduced for front-facing cameras. Other improvements and bug fixes were included as well.
Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family. Share your photos and video in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and follow your friends' photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world.
• 100% free custom designed filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
* Video recording with breathtaking cinematic stabilization
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare
• Unlimited uploads
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
• And much much more...
What's New In This Version:
- Take photos or record video holding the Instagram camera in landscape orientation
- Support for Cinema using front-facing cameras
- Many other improvements and bug fixes
You can download Instagram from the App Store for free.