PayPal Here for iPad Gets Categories, Item Variations, More
PayPal has updated its PayPal Here app for the iPad with the ability to organize products into categories, create variations of items, automatically open your cash drawer, and more.
Accept credit cards anywhere you do business with the PayPal Here app and free credit card reader. Turn your iPad into an easy-to-use point of sale solution for payment processing. Just 2.7% per swipe* -- no setup costs or monthly fees. Payments go into your PayPal account quickly. Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
• Charge a flat amount or itemize an order.
• Set up a product list to make order entry fast and easy.
• Scan an item’s barcode with your camera to add it to an order.
• Connect a cash drawer and receipt printer.
• Offer discounts.
• Set up multiple tax rates.
• Give customers the option to add a tip.
• Text or email receipts.
• Process full or partial refunds.
• Track sales activity in your Daily Summary.
• Give employees partial access to your PayPal account so they can accept payments for you.
• Attract new customers by listing your business in PayPal Local, a directory of stores that accept PayPal.
SECURITY IS BUILT-IN
PayPal Here uses a fully-encrypted card reader and is backed by world-class risk management and 24/7 fraud protection. You and your customers can feel confident knowing your payments are secure. And you’re protected, too. To help confirm your identity and comply with government regulations, we’ll ask for your date of birth and Social Security number when you sign up.
Live phone and online customer support.
What's New In This Version:
• You can organize the items in your product list into Categories.
• You can create variations of the items in your product list.
• Your cash drawer will automatically pop open when you accept cash.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
You can download PayPal Here for iPad from the App Store for free.