MLB.com At Bat is Updated for All-Star Week, Adds New Features
The MLB.com At Bat app has been updated for All-Star Week bringing several new features in the process.
The #1 source for live baseball, MLB.com At Bat, is the official app of Major League Baseball. Now only $9.99 for the remainder of the 2013 season
• One-time annual fee of $9.99 for the entire 2013 season, Opening Day through the World Series.
• Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
• MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat 13 for free.
• Watch the free MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
• MLB.TV Premium subscribers can access archives of every game from the 2013 seasons on-demand
• Home and away radio broadcasts
• In-progress video highlights
• Enhanced, re-designed Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Condensed Games
• Breaking news, standings, schedules, rosters and stats
• Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature a designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Enhanced video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Customizable push notifications for game start and end and video highlight availability
• Ford Sync compatibility
What's New In This Version:
• Follow All-Star Week live from New York, including the Home Run Derby and All-Star Game
• Added the MLB News channel for customized push notifications
• Watch in-progress video highlights within the Gameday Plays interface
• Updated user interfaces (iPhone only)
• Available Gameday data synched with live audio broadcasts (iPhone only)
• Highlights now include full description of each clip
• Overall maintenance improvements
You can download MLB.com At Bat from the App Store for free.