Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
p>- Fixed Instagram links
- Fixed window placement when creating posts using a bookmarklet or tweetbot:// url scheme
- Cycle through new tweet windows using command-`.
- Secondary windows now appear in the Windows menu
- All of the menu actions in a tweet detail will be applied to any selected tweet in a conversation
- Command-f now toggles the search bar in timelines
- Fixed issue related to changing passwords for Read Later/Image Upload/URL Shortening services
- Fixed issue related to opening moby.to links
- Can now scroll your own profile view to see more tweets
- Improved scrolling on all profile views when using scroll wheel mice
- Fixed clipping of page view controls on status detail when displaying multiple images at minimum width
- Control-clicking on a link in a tweet and opening it in the browser now respects 'open links in background' preference
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.