Deus Ex: The Fall is Updated to Remove Restriction on Jailbreakers
SQUARE ENIX has updated Deus Ex: The Fall to remove a built-in restriction that prevented jailbreakers from playing the game.
The company had installed a block that prevented jailbreakers from firing weapons. After being contacted by numerous upset customers who could not play the game they had just purchased, the company announced that it would remove the restriction.
Deus Ex: The Fall is the start of a new journey in the award winning Deus Ex game series. Set in 2027– the golden era for science, technology and human augmentation. Ben Saxon an augmented former British SAS Mercenary, is desperate for the truth behind a global conspiracy threatening his life.
What's New In This Version:
• Improved enemy AI reaction and combat behavior
• Increased XP rewards for completing objectives
• Increased the amount of credits gained as rewards, across the game
• Improved damage and accuracy stats for the Combat Rifle
• Increased accuracy of Shotguns for better mid-range effectiveness
• Reduced some weapon costs (including high-end Plasma Rifles and Rocket Launchers)
• FIX: Removed the restriction on weapon firing which affected certain devices.
You can purchase Deus Ex: The Fall from the App Store for $6.99.