RunKeeper Gets New Training Tab, Friend Profiles
RunKeeper has been updated with a new 'Training' tab that lets you find a plan that matches your goals and follow your training schedule. Updates were also made to the 'Me' tab and a new Friends Profiles feature has been introduced.
Join the more than 20 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your runs, walks, bike rides, hikes, and more using the GPS in your iPhone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, and time.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music while you work out.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors.
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activities, achievements and plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.com.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
What's New In This Version:
New Training Tab!
- Find the training plan that matches YOUR fitness goals
- Easily follow your training schedule and crush your workouts with audio coaching
- Track your progress against your training goals in new weekly milage and training charts.
Updated Me Tab!
- View your workout history and stats, all in one place
- Activities are now ordered like the feed
- Quickly add a profile picture from your phone.
- See your friends activities, goals, and personal bests right from the leaderboard and feed.
- Discover and add new friends with ease.
You can download RunKeeper from the App Store for free.