Evernote Gets Shortcuts, Skitch Mark Up, Related Notes, More
Evernote for iOS has received a substantial update which brings the ability to add shortcuts on your device, Skitch integration, related notes, and more.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
• Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
What's New In This Version:
- Add Shortcuts on your iOS device; sync to access them anywhere
- Mark up images, PDFs, and entire notes with Skitch integration
- See notes you recently viewed along the bottom of any note
- Premium users: view Related Notes at the bottom of their notes
- Get the latest news and updates from Evernote in the Announcements section
- Submit a support request from directly within the app
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.