Adobe Photoshop Touch App Gets New Ripple Effect, Updated Synchronization Engine
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad has been updated with a new Ripple Effect and an updated synchronization engine.
Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your iPad.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
What's New In This Version:
• Added Ripple effect
• Bug fixes
• Updated Synchronization engine
You can purchase Adobe Photoshop Touch from the App Store for $9.99.