How to Cache Maps for Offline Use in Google Maps 2.0

How to Cache Maps for Offline Use in Google Maps 2.0

mila34 - November 28, 2013 at 3:35pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free): Only 7$ for phone unlocks
Max Mar - November 2, 2013 at 1:27pm
It didn't work for mine. It says it is not available for my area :(
mark colenn - September 28, 2013 at 8:40pm
the best free offline maps is (rmaps). first, you will need to download (mobile atlas creator version 1.8) on your pc, which allow you to download google maps of any where and any size. unlimited. note: select map source (google maps). zoom level (17 is good for cities). atlas settings (format: RMaps SQLite). then create it. then, insall (rmaps) on phone. copy paste the saved maps the (phone memory> rmaps> maps). then open rmaps>settings>user defined maps> select the maps. it work great. i have all europe (google maps) saved on my phone. enjoy.
itaymi - August 3, 2013 at 6:00pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ This is the Best site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free): Only 5$ for phone unlocks
zozodouce - July 22, 2013 at 2:54am
very nice apple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9YzAJiHFs
DNA64 - July 21, 2013 at 12:47pm
Years ago to get offline maps on my iPhone I would just download the .dat on my mac from Google then use filezilla to copy it over via SFTP. NO Jailbreak needed these days (Use iFunBox). The files could be Gigabytes in size though, even for a small area like a city core when caching all zoom levels.
jamr_mx - July 21, 2013 at 3:23am
It works in Mexico City. Does anyone know how to delete the cached map?
Camfella - July 21, 2013 at 3:44am
You can delete application data in settings (terms and privacy)
Ian - July 20, 2013 at 11:16am
I kept getting maps for (ok) oklahoma! Am I missing something?
hermano80 - July 20, 2013 at 11:29pm
You need to update to Google Maps 2.0
Vivek Vedivelu - July 20, 2013 at 6:44am
the new offline cache map is nothing good, its just a offline map where you cant search a place, navigate route, nothing, i just dont see how useful is an offline map unless ur are able to navigate a route, like in sygic maps
Ok maps LIVE - July 20, 2013 at 5:19pm
If you type in Ok maps LiVE it will let you use the routing portion of it as well as the transit feature.
Vivek Vedivelu - July 21, 2013 at 5:47am
I tried it doesnt work either
Camfella - July 21, 2013 at 5:51am
If you're offline, there's no way you could do routing, or anything else that requires connection to the servers.
Vivek Vedivelu - July 21, 2013 at 12:44pm
Exactly, thats why I say its useless using offline map, most of the time I use routing while offline and i dont see google map helpful, but i gotta say none other maps are fluid as google maps and also nice UI
cgonz61070 - July 20, 2013 at 5:08am
Works fine in Caracas, Venezuela.