Rhapsody App is Updated With Offline Playback Mode
Rhapsody has released an update to its music streaming app which brings offline playback mode, featured editorial content, and more.
The best visually stunning and immersive experience you can get on iPhone, iPad and iPod. Meet your new music collection complete 16 million + songs, entire albums and artist hits spanning the decades. This is more than just internet radio. This is the power to play exactly the songs you want, anytime, anywhere.
- Integrated into BMW & Mini Apps (model year 2011 and later)
- Instant access to millions of songs
- Blazing fast playback
- Offline playback of Downloaded Albums, Tracks and Playlists
- Highly visual album and artist search
- Quicker access to Artist and Genre radio
- Engaging full-screen player with rich-album imagery
- Ad-free, High Quality audio
- Editorial curated staff picks
- New releases every Tuesday
- Artist-themed radio stations that can be saved to your library
*Service requires purchase of monthly subscription via In-App Purchase for $14.99 (US) with automatic monthly renewal.
**Important note for Rhapsody listeners who have previously downloaded tracks on the older Rhapsody iPhone app. Before confirming the option to re-download tracks it's suggested you:
-Do not background the app ( if you do, the download process will stop )
-Connect via Wifi
-Connect phone charger
What's New In This Version:
◆ Offline Playback Mode: Go to Settings and toggle on Offline Mode to listen to downloaded songs, albums and playlists without the need for network connection
◆ Featured Editorial Content: Posts and playlists created and updated daily by the music experts on our Editorial team
◆ Social sharing: Share music via Facebook and Twitter
◆ Bugs Fixed: Download migration issues from previous app to current app now fixed.
You can download Rhapsody from the App Store for free.