Evernote Food Gets Food Light, Image Filters, Ability to Rotate Images
Evernote Food has been updated with 'Food Light' to take better photos of your dishes, Image Filters, and the ability to rotate images.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
What's New In This Version:
- Food Light: take better photos of the meals you want to remember using Evernote Food's new food light, optimized for low-light conditions. This new feature eliminates the need to settle for the grainy or washed out images created with a standard flash. Toggle the feature on/off from the camera screen in My Meals.
- Image Filters: a new collection of image filters created by the Evernote Food team to subtly enhance your photos and make your meals even more shareable. Tap your image thumbnails from the camera screen to apply filters in real-time, or apply filters to existing meals after the fact.
- Rotate Images: You can now rotate images to appear as you want them to in a My Meals note by choosing this option, located next to the image filters.
You can download Evernote Food from the App Store for free.