Apple Acquired HopStop App Gets Support for More Cities, Updated UI, More
HopStop, an app recently acquired by Apple, has been updated with support for more cities, the ability to report more delays, an updated UI, and more.
HopStop is the only transit app you'll ever need! Get detailed subway, bus, train, taxi, walking and biking directions, real-time transit information via HopStop Live!, as well as official transit maps, nearby station search, and station-to-station schedules in over 600 cities throughout the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, France, Russia, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Netherland, Israel, Australia and New Zealand.
With HopStop you can:
• Get door-to-door transit directions
• Get schedules for subways, buses and more
• Find nearby subway & bus stops
• Estimate travel time & cost for a taxi
• Get biking directions in NYC, DC, Chicago, & SF
• Report real-time delays, crowds, and other issues with HopStop Live!
What's New In This Version:
- Added support for cities in the UK, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Ireland, and Israel
- You can now report real-time Delays, Crowds, Incidents, Service Changes, Station Closures, Broken Elevators, Suggestions, and Complaints with HopStop Live!
- Save your Home & Work addresses for quick use (visit Settings to add/edit)
- Access your saved ‘My Trips’ directly from the search screen
- New font and updated UI!
- Bug fixes
You can download HopStop Transit Directions for iPhone from the App Store for free.