Oggl is a “capture-first” shooting experience using Hipstamatic’s beautiful lenses and films, and comes with 5 “Favorites” pre-loaded for situational shooting: Landscape, Food, Portrait, Nightlife and Sunset. For the first time ever, edit a photo after it’s taken to experiment with different looks, and tap to preview effects before shooting.
Share your best photos to your Oggl profile to curate your personal story, and the browse the Curated Editorial Feeds, curated by the Hipstamatic team and talented photographers from around the world. With “My Collection,” see your photos showcased next to photos you’ve curated from around the community.
Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Tumblr and Flickr, set new “Favorites” for situational shooting, tag location, and tag other Oggl community members in photos.
Support the Community & Get More Gear
Oggl is an experience designed for capturing and curating beautiful photos, not for showcasing advertising. To support this vision for the community, Oggl will offer two subscription options: Quarterly for $2.99 & Yearly for $9.99. While Oggl itself will always remain free, each subscription comes with access to Hipstamatic’s entire catalog of current lens and film gear, and guarantees new gear each month.
What's New In This Version:
Enhancements to photo browsing
• Tap hash tags to see more photos with that tag
• Tap handles to see user profiles
• Tap the location to see more photos taken nearby
• Tap a combo to 'View more photos with this combo'
• Ability to search for photos by hash tag
• New options to auto-tag your photos when sharing to Instagram and Twitter
• Ability to see likes/comments/etc. from other social networks from within your photo library
• Advanced option (in Settings app) to "Save every version" of edited photos
• You can now login with your username
• Localization improvements
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Hipstamatic Oggl from the App Store for free.