Shazam for iOS Updated With Multi-Track Purchasing, Recommendations and More
Shazam for iOS has been updated to bring a few new features today including multi-track purchasing, recommendations, music previews, and easier sharing.
Multi-track purchasing allows you to buy multiple songs that you have tagged in one purchased. Recommendations Allows you to discover new music based on similar tracks that other Shazamers have bought.
Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly tag, and then explore, buy, share and comment. Tagging is unlimited, so use Shazam as much as you want.
Once you’ve tagged something, you can:
○ Buy from iTunes (and find others by the same artist)
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ Share tags on Shazam Friends
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also:
○ Preview and save your favorite tags
○ Share tags on Twitter, Facebook & G+
○ Explore what’s popular around the world with Shazam’s Interactive Maps
○ Tag without coverage, Shazam will match when you have a connection
○ Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
○ Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
What's New In This Version:
○ Multi-track purchase: When you've tagged a bunch of songs, now it's easy to go back and buy them in one go. Go to My Tags (or Favorites on iPad), tap "Select & Buy", pick the songs you want, then tap "Buy" to purchase in iTunes.
○ Recommendations: Discover more music based on similar tracks other Shazamers have bought. Shazam any track or find old ones in My Tags, then tap ""Recommendations"".
○ Music Previews: Added loads more previews for tracks you Shazam and trending music in the Pulse charts.
○ Accessibility: Improved Voiceover on iPhone.
○ Sharing is caring: Made it easier to tweet and share on Facebook, or to e-mail music and TV results.
You can download Shazam from the App Store for free.