Adobe Ideas gives you the ability to draw freeform vector illustrations wherever you are. Replace your pen and paper with a huge virtual canvas, customizable brushes, and pressure sensitive stylus support. With a Creative Cloud membership, easily sync Adobe Ideas projects to Creative Cloud and open them for refinement in Illustrator. With Ideas, it’s easy to take your initial concept to finished design. You can also share your designs to other applications such as Behance and Photoshop Touch.
Capture and explore ideas anywhere
• Customize the toolbar with your favorite brushes
• Kuler sync
• Color theme extraction
• Simple vector-based drawing tools
• Use Adobe Ideas on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini**
• Apply color quickly with the Paint Bucket tool
• Eyedropper tool to easily pick up, compare, and match colors from your photo or drawing
• Choose colors using HSB and RGB color pickers
• Use up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch
• Refine your vector sketch with the Eraser tool
• 50-level undo/redo
• Huge virtual canvas
Work with precision and control
• Choose your stroke smoothing option in Preferences (NEW)
• Draw with Pogo Connect pressure sensitive stylus with an iPad 3, 4 or mini (NEW)
• New shortcuts for color selection, clearing layers and regions, and undo/redo in full screen mode
• Multiple drawing tools, including pencil, pen, paintbrush, and marker tools
• Duplicate layers to quickly make a copy of their content
• Merge two layers to reduce the number of layers in your artwork
• Tap to flip layer horizontally or vertically
• Smoothly pan around your canvas
• Move, rotate, and scale individual layers for precise positioning
• Zoom without jaggies or big pixels
Refine and share your ideas easily
• Share artwork to other applications such Photoshop Touch (NEW)
• Instant sharing to Facebook and Twitter
• Copy and paste artwork into other applications
• Sync your artwork to Adobe Creative Cloud to easily access for further refinement using Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Illustrator CC*
• Export artwork as a PDF email attachment, or add it to your iOS photo album as a JPEG file
In-App Purchase; Auto-Renewable Subscription: Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB)
With the free Creative Cloud Account you get 2GB of Creative Cloud Storage, but with an optional In App purchase subscription of 20GB, you can upgrade that to a total of 22GB of storage.
• Creative Cloud Storage purchase is a monthly subscription for an additional 20GB monthly storage on Creative Cloud.
• Creative Cloud Storage (20GB) Subscription is $1.99 US Dollars per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New In This Version:
• Choose your stroke smoothing option in Preferences
• Draw with Pogo Connect pressure sensitive stylus
• Share artwork to other applications such as Photoshop Touch
You can download Adobe Ideas from the App Store for free.