Through their online studio, Moto Maker, you choose the colors, and decide on the details: front, back, accents, memory, wallpapers, even add a name or a short message. The device is assembled in the USA and shipped for free in 4 days or less.
Choose from more than 2,000 possible combinations, with more to come. We’ll be constantly exploring new offerings, such as real wood backs, starting later in the year. Still love the classics? You can choose an eye-catching woven black or woven white model right in the store.
Motorola is also touting some other signature features:
Moto X is ready when you are. It responds to your voice - no touching necessary. With Touchless Control you can check the weather, get directions, or do just about anything without lifting a finger. Moto X doesn’t guess like other phones do. It knows.
With Active Display, Moto X keeps the information you need to know at your fingertips. Instead of a constantly blinking light, important information quietly appears on the screen. It doesn’t interrupt. You don’t have to wake it up to look at the time or see your messages. Before you know it, that constant itch to check your phone will be gone forever.
Need to capture that perfect moment before it’s gone? All it takes is two quick twists of your wrist and Moto X’s Quick Capture camera is ready to shoot. Touch anywhere on the screen and you’ll get just the shot you want. Its high-quality sensor can capture the darkest scenes or stop motion blur in bright light. You’ll see the difference in every shot.
Moto X will be available in the US, Canada and Latin America starting in late August/early September. In the US, woven black and woven white models will be available at AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless and at national retailers including Best Buy stores with a suggested retail price of $199 with a new two-year agreement. Additionally, it will be available on all carriers, including T-Mobile, at Motorola.com.
● Width: 65.3 Height 129.3mm
● Curve: 5.6 -10.4mm
● Display: 4.7" AMOLED (RGB) / HD 720p
● Weight: 130G
● Battery: 2200 mAh. Mixed usage up to 24 hours
● Rear Camera: 10MP CLEAR PIXEL (RGBC) / LED Flash / 1080p video (30fps)
● Front Camera: 2MP 1080p HD video
● Operating system: Android 4.2.2
● Architecture: Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System
● RAM: 2 GB
● Storage: 16 GB standard, 32 GB version available online. 2 years 50GB storage free on Google Drive
● Bluetooth: 4.0 LE + EDR
● WiFi: 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band capable), mobile hotspot
● Bands GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA + up to 42 Mbps, CDMA/EVDO Rev. A (CDMA model only), 4G - LTE
Read More [via Desire This]