The change comes in advance of Dropbox API changes, which will render 1Password 3.0 useless when syncing since the API will no longer work.
The sale ends August 16, so if you're looking for a great password manager, then this is a great buy.
Have you ever forgotten a password? 1Password can remember them all for you and keep them secured behind your Master Password. You remember your Master Password and 1Password will remember the rest.
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Every day there are new passwords to remember. They are often forgotten. Using weak passwords or re-using them makes it easy to remember, but criminals love it when you do this. 1Password solves all these problems.
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site
- Protect your data behind a single Master Password
- Secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption
- Cryptographic operations use standard iOS libraries to ensure no security gaps or backdoors
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
SECURE MORE THAN JUST PASSWORDS
1Password allows you to store a lot more than just website logins. With 1Password you can keep all your important information available at your fingertips.
- Create, edit and use many item types including: Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and much more
- Mark your most used items as Favorites
- Organize your data into Folders
- Attachment viewer
- Powerful search
- Customize items as necessary
IT MAY JUST BECOME YOUR 1BROWSER
1Password has a built-in browser. Surf the web, login to websites and shop online with full access to your vault data, all without leaving 1Password.
- Use Go & Fill to easily launch and sign in to websites with a single tap
- Fill credit cards while shopping online
- Fill address information during signup
- Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password automatically synchronizes your data across all your devices.
- iCloud support on iOS means secure syncing with Apple simplicity (enabled by default for new customers)
- Dropbox support for cross-platform syncing including 1Password for desktop (sold separately at http://1password.com)
- Runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS6 or higher to take advantage of the awesome new features
(1st gen iPad and 3rd gen iPod touch do not support iOS6)
- Purchase once and use across all your iOS devices
- No subscription or other fees
- Available in more than 10 languages
What's New In This Version:
Version 4.2.2 is a great update which includes several improvements you've reported, including:
* Many enhancements for users running iOS 7 beta
* Improved VoiceOver support for searching
* Resolved a crash when scrolling 1Browser tabs
* Many other minor improvements and fixes
New and Improved in 4.2:
* Added Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad.
* Added the ability to use Strong Password Generator in 1Browser on iPad.
* Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling.
* Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled.
* Added Copy to Clipboard in the Share menu to copy the current URL to the clipboard.
* Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
* Added 1Browser settings menu.
* Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults.
* Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
* Added the ability to share items through Messages or email.
* Shared items include a special ‘Add to 1Password’ link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
* Added the ability to expand search results across all fields.
* Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
* 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields.
* 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard.
* Improved translations and the addition of Greek.
* Improvements to Dropbox syncing.
* Many bug fixes and improvements.
You can purchase 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet from the App Store for $17.99.