Google Play Books for iOS Brings Highlighting in Scanned Pages, Rental Support, Sepia Mode and More
Google's Play Books app for iOS was updated today bringing highlighting and note-taking support for scanned pages books as well as support for rental books. Sepia reading mode was also included in the update along with performance improvements.
With Google Play Books for iOS start reading today with millions of titles from Google Play on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go and personalize your reading experience. Shop books in your browser on Google Play.
Great Reading Experience
- Change font, search within the book, information about book
- Manage your library (archive books after reading)
- Night-reading mode
- Read books offline
- VoiceOver support
Discover Millions of Titles on Google Play
- Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
- Millions of free books available instantly
- Free preview pages
- Unlimited storage of books in the digital cloud
- Worry-free archive
Syncs With Your Google Play books library
- Access all your books wirelessly from the digital cloud
- Automatic page position syncing across devices -- pick up reading where you left off.
What's New In This Version:
Highlighting and note-taking are now supported in scanned pages books.
Added support for rental books.
Added sepia reading mode.
Stability and performance improvements.
You can download Google Play Books from the App Store for free.